08 – 8.30: pickup and transfer to Ninh Binh
10 - 30: Arrive at Ninh Binh ( Huong Trà hotel )then tour guid pickup you to Cuc Phuong National Park through beautiful countryside roads.
11.30: Arrive at Park centre, here a local guide will meet you and take you for a 17km, hike to the primary forest.
Lunch: pick nick in the primary forest.
Depending on how fast you go, you will arrive at the end of afternoon at the home stay. If you have time left you can explore the village and surroundings.
18.00: Dinner at the home stay, spend the evening with the family.
07.30: Have Breakfast at homestay
08.30:The guide will take your for trekking in the area instead about 1 hour
9.30: Our Tour Guide pick you up to Cuc Phuong
10.30: Arrive at Cuc Phuong National Park, visit Endangered Primate Rescue centre, about 30 minutes, visit Turtle Conservation Program, 45 minutes, visit the botanical garden.
12.00: Lunch in local restaurant
13.00: Visit Nguoi Sua Kep cave, the “ Cave of Prehistoric Man”. In 1966 graves and tools were excavated here dating back 7500 years making it one of the oldest sites of human habitation in Vietnam.
14.30: Return to Tam Coc village. Then taking bus to Ha Noi
19.00: Arrive Ha Noi, end of tour.
- Pick up/ drop off modern air - conditioned bus
- Professional English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated
- Entrance fee and boat fee
- Tax and travel insurance
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned above
- THINGS YOU SHOULD TAKE: Hat or an umbrella, sunscreen, sunglasses, cash.
- Ninh Binh Central Hotel
- Address: No 46, 27/7 Street, Nam Binh, Ninh Binh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 0084 91 2580 295