- 08 – 8.30: Pickup and transfer to Ninh Binh
- 10 - 30: Arrive at Ninh Binh ( Huong Trà hotel )then tour guid pickup you to Cuc Phuong National Park through beautiful countryside roads.
- 11.30: Arrive at Cuc Phuong National Park, visit Endangered Primate Rescue centre, about 30 minutes, visit Turtle Conservation Program, 45 minutes, visit the botanical garden.
- 12.30: Have lunch at the park entrance or centre.
- 13.00: Go to the park centre by car, about 20 kilometers through primary forest.
- 13.30: Two different hikes: To the “ 1000 Years Old Tree” and to the “ Ancient Tree”. You can choose between mountainous trekking or trekking over flat paths.
- 15.30: Return to Tam Coc village.
- 16.30: Arrive at Ninh Binh ( Huong Tra hotel ), and get bus to Ha Noi
- 18.30: Arrive Ha Noi and of tour
All transport, lunch, entrance fees, guide
- Tax and travel insurance
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned above
- THINGS YOU SHOULD TAKE: Hat or an umbrella, sunscreen, sunglasses, cash.
- Ninh Binh Central Hotel
- Address: No 46, 27/7 Street, Nam Binh, Ninh Binh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 0084 91 2580 295