DAY 1: Bai Đinh - Trang An ( L/ D )
08:00- 08:30: Tour guide picks you up at suggested places around Ha Noi Old Quarter
11:00 Arrive in Buddha Sanctuary place of BaiDinh Pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam
13:00 Have lunch in a local restaurant with local special dishes including goat meat
14:00 Leave for Trang An eco - tourism attraction. You will be amazed by neglected area while having a boat trip through cave chains: Sang cave, Toi cave, Ba Giot cave.....experiencing mysterious views of the so - called ( Ha Long Bay in Land )
16:30 Check in hotel or Bungalow. Have free biking discovery Tam Coc Village
19:00 Have diner and relax
Day 2: Tam Coc - Cuc Phuong - Ha Noi (B / L)
07:00 Enjoy Breakfast
07:30 Depart to Cuc Phuong National Park, photographing spectacular views through county side road
09:30 Visit endangered Primate rescue Center which is home to species like golden- headed langur, Tonkin snub - Nosed Langur and Black crested gibbon.......
10:30 Experience thrilling moment when exploring cave of pre-historic man dated back 7000 years old
11:30 Enjoy a local style Vietnamese lunch at the National Park
12:30 Spend hour trekking through jungle, you winter a giant tree of thousands yours old named Cho Chi.
14:30 Get a bus transfer back to Tam Coc and join the other group back to Ha Noi
19:00 Arrival in Ha Noi. Tour ends.
- Pick up/ drop off modern air - conditioned bus
- Professional English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated
- Entrance fee and boat fee
- Electric car in BaiĐính two ways
- Tax and travel insurance
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned above
- THINGS YOU SHOULD TAKE: Hat or an umbrella, sunscreen, sunglasses, cash.
- Ninh Binh Central Hotel
- Address: No 46, 27/7 Street, Nam Binh, Ninh Binh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 0084 91 2580 295